Photos

Thursday 18 November 2010

Sometimes I really wish I always had my Camera

HI guys,

Don't you sometimes wish you always had your Camera with you. Don't worry this isn't a selling pitch for some new Tiny SLR because they would be silly to be honnest. An SLR camera, is meant to have large lenses, the Large screen that shows the picture (obviously just the digital ones)they can do so much but I love the size of my Camera. It looks professional, I know thats silly but it really feels professional.

Anyway back to the orignal idea for thsi post. It's been really cold and misty around England lately. Winter is definatly here. The last pictures I uploaded seem so diffrent and far away now.

I was in the car the other day (I am learnign how to drive, very exciting!) It was first thing in the morning, and the way teh light was falling throught the trees was so amazing. I really just wanted to run home grab my camera and snap away. Unfortuantly that would mean missing college, and an Exam which wouldnt be good. So instead I just had to live the moemnt rather than taking the pictures.

I do sometimes wonder, maybe when I am taking pictures; I sometimes miss the specatular views in real life. I am so busy making sure my ISO number is right. Everything is in the Camera and in the right place on the picture.

Do any other people agree with this idea. Do you sometimes think you have missed great pictrue because you don't have your Camera on you? or do you think you sometimes miss things because of the taking pcitures.

Thanks for reading. Hope your enjoying
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment